Equipment Quality

I could not believe that when I asked Guardian for a copy of my contract, that my signature was forged to lengthen the contract time after I moved to another address. I told Guardian that I did not sign anything other than the original contract in 2015 and they said Skyline Alarms (their sales affiliate) handled the contracts not them.....so this is their excuse?

I am very bothered that they are affiliated with such an unscrupulous company as Skyline....I don't care who did the forgery.

I just want to close the account I am so disgusted with this company. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint on Guardian Protection Services also.

This person wrote the review because of "forgery " at Skyline Security. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Skyline Security to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was signature forgery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skyline Security and skyline security customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments